ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nearly 2 years since pics from me, SO....

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i havent really had a running picture-a-thon on the site and thought it was time to rectify that as looking back the last 'dedicated' thread was this
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=252877

:rolleyes:

however, in the almost two years since that collection of pics has happened, alot has occured: -

Hit a fox in November 2007
60k service in December 2007
2 x MOTs
full front end, sides and rear bumper respray (only left boot and roof untouched)
new front bumper, grilles and foglight covers from renailt
6 conti tyres

Those are main ones anyway. Quite alot of money looking back, but had to be done as the motorway mileage certainly creates havoc with the front end.

Now looking back to her best. Just need a smaller steering wheel and set of recaros and i think that will do for now!!

anyway, heres tonights quick snaps...

07062009157.jpg

07062009150.jpg

07062009151.jpg

07062009152.jpg

07062009153.jpg

07062009154.jpg

07062009155.jpg

07062009156.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
[youtube]p5E72MhBwmk[/youtube]

pischy sound check. blew the camera over. Nice stonechips everywhere as well

:lolup:

Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Looks good.

Love the v6 spoiler.fancy selling anytime?

nah as i sold the original one.

Despite the haters I love the trophy/ vee spoiler.

Better than the cup one (all imo of course) and i know for a fact that there isnt another barge round these shores that has the same mods as mine.

:)

ta for the comments chaps. Was a fairly quick wash, need to crack open the old chemical guys stuff and get the elbow grease in overtime

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Never realised you still had this! Still got the Meg?

Nice ring sticker ;)

1 owner since new. Not many on here can say that about a 5 and half year old car!!

Nah nah meg was sold and has since be resold on:boring:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Yeah? Why did you sell it?

Few reasons: -

A) it wasnt actually saving me much money even with the 51mpg shite (diesel more expensive)
B) The new one was coming out so good time to 'cash in'
C) Clio only did 42 miles in a whole 14months :eek: - not good.

however who cares, its done now. Interestingly i put 20k miles in 13months on that megane and only lost 2k on it. Not bad imo.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Cool.. Just planning on keeping this? Or looking for something else?

dont intend to ever sell, no need.

the other clio I have is due for a swap next year, but the house shenanigans is a bigger and better priority imo.

:star:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Remember this car from back in the day, the vee spoiler sets it apart, i remember when it was what lots of people were after, but that seems to have died off now.

Mint looking car, and must be nice to know you're the only owner! Recaro's will make it.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Yes mate..are you still thinking about getting some 4-pots for yours??

lot of money, v tempting but the set I want (6 pots) are knocking on the door of £1k

:dapprove:

and i have a bigger better house to think of instead.

:dapprove: