ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nearly 2 years since pics from me, SO....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
awesome mate u still liking the 182 mani? had it poping flames with the decat yet?

mine apparently throws blue flames down towards the ground from behind the bumper when i tap the limiter when the exhaust is hot with the stealth, decat and 182 mani :)

tiTTy & SV650
Still on H&R's?

You nearly rear ended my 182 in this a few years back too busy tooting for tits at the Sma' Glen :rasp:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Long time since Ive seen that bud!

ah well needed a few bits and pieces, shame i didnt have it ready for the last meat

Still on H&R's?

You nearly rear ended my 182 in this a few years back too busy tooting for tits at the Sma' Glen :rasp:

oui. And yes I do recall, the famous, my exhaust fell off meet, comedy

nice one helmet - not seen this in a while.

see you at the next meet......

:eek: - i love your manly face as well

awesome mate u still liking the 182 mani? had it poping flames with the decat yet?

mine apparently throws blue flames down towards the ground from behind the bumper when i tap the limiter when the exhaust is hot with the stealth, decat and 182 mani :)

aye all good, dont know why there are so many haters. Be interesting to see what im running now. 3k sounds pretty good and even on the mway at 70 has a nice burble to it. All good. Not too loud when in the cabin either.

;)