ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEDetailing Meet Photos

Za**** & Xr250R
I had a god day it was nice meeting you all al defo turn up to the next meet :D
Cheer's for the wiper motor scott your a good one mate !!!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics guys!

Quite a nasty dent on the c-pillar of that flamer.
3496701013_ba153f7b89.png

172 Cup
Was my first kind of show to a meet, was quite nervous about talking to people but meh!

If anybody noticed the cup with the anthracite wheels across the road that was mine, knew how much of a mess on it would be to get the car out when I had to leave!

They're all spot on lads who work there there, it's mainly family run!

Anybody notice the T350 on the signs there? That's Daves car and it's a beauty!

The valver outside is lethal, not long had it back from getting some major work done on it, he's heading to the 'ring soon in it!

I've been to that shop twice now and each time i'm spending an absolute fortune, oh and for the records i bought the last snow foamer! :p

Sorry i missed it dudes! i got up late (midday) also wouldnt of got there anyway...bacause when i did start the v6 to find a coil was about to p3wn me!

E92 M3
I had a god day it was nice meeting you all al defo turn up to the next meet :D
Cheer's for the wiper motor scott your a good one mate !!!

you should mate i love your car tbh

and its alreet for the motor hope it sorts it for ya

Za**** & Xr250R
you should mate i love your car tbh

and its alreet for the motor hope it sorts it for ya

Cheer's mate :D. Nice one mate i'm going to try fitting it on the weekend, i never had nothing from the barbaque at the meet but i must have polished off 8 can's of pop lmfao. Did anyone else see all the police at durham service's after ??? there was a t5 on the hard shoulder with a police x3 and then at durham service's there was about 15 police car's :S

alien green rs133
Cheer's mate :D. Nice one mate i'm going to try fitting it on the weekend, i never had nothing from the barbaque at the meet but i must have polished off 8 can's of pop lmfao. Did anyone else see all the police at durham service's after ??? there was a t5 on the hard shoulder with a police x3 and then at durham service's there was about 15 police car's :S

i didnt notice police at durham services as i shot past at 90ish :quiet:

and sorry BBQ food was too nice to to just dig in tbh :D
i went round by myself at one point all the staff had like three burgers each :D fair play

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I had 3 burgers and 2 cans of pop mmmm mmmm mmm was well niiiiiice, i went back to get another can of pop and they was nowt left i mean nowt