ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a little help

Clio 1.4 Maxim
i have a clio mk1 1.4, and im slowly doing it up and adding all new renault parts but im after a certain part i cant find one on ebay or anywhere, iv asked a few people about it and they dont seem to know what im after, on some very basic model mk1 clio's iv seen they dont have a center heater vent, they have what looks like a storage hole, it deep and fill the main vent hole fully, im after one.

if anyone knows some one that has one, or knows what im after and has a picture that i can show people to prove im not mad, it would be grealty appreciated, thanks alot.

J

Jim NM

go to a srappy and have a look round.. You will probably find what your'e looking for and it may only cost you peanuts..

Clio 1.4 Maxim
but they do exsist dont they lol, so many people have sctrahced there heads like " no mate they all have that vent" lol, im going to 3 scrappys on monday hopefully find one, just wanted to make sure i wasnt going mad