ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need a push in the right direction....

i don't know much about cars myself so its hard for me to know what mods to do, i have started with getting some high carbon discs and green stuff pads, but i would like to add a few things extra, but i don't want to be paying out stupid money, id like....

better tires .... but what ones? and sizes?
panel filter.... what ones best??
improve the emission.... by doing...?

thanks for your time you helped me with my brakes so any more help would be amazing... cheers

you ready ......

tyres .....cant beat the pe2's
panel filter ....you cant beat the itg panel filter
exhaust ...

too many options tbh ..... go for a decat and performance exhaust

ps2's, that doesnt mean a great deal to me... i just dont understand wot that is,, as in tyres ext

itg filter yes i was looking at that,

you ready ......

exhaust ...

Da

Less
pe2's as in Michelin pilot Exalto 2's, the tyres CS recommend for the RS Clio's. Have a look on www.mytyres.co.uk for either 194/45/r16 or 205/45/r16 dependant on personal choice/price.

ps2's, that doesnt mean a great deal to me... i just dont understand wot that is,, as in tyres ext

itg filter yes i was looking at that,

you ready ......

exhaust ...

sorry matey as said above ..... the michelin ones are the best around , giving both value and performance value .