ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a quick answer please

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
03 Plate with 44K!! Only 3K

Youve just pulled someones pant right down!!

he had a bit of trouble with the electrics and cost him a grand last month and just wants rid lol. It has had a new mother board, and the electrics done because it just cut out on him and wouldnt start, it has all the receipts from renault to prove.

Hopefully it should should be fine now lol.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
picked it up today and it's truly awesome, really pleased with it and carn't stop driving it. I think it might even be better than the ctr i sold last month!!

a turbo'd yellow car
picked it up today and it's truly awesome, really pleased with it and carn't stop driving it. I think it might even be better than the ctr i sold last month!!

they s**t all over type r's! the only good thing the civic has on the clio is some space!

glad you are over the moon with the car! but still take it to a garage just to get the all clear on those faults!

get some picks up!