ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need an engine tuner

Hollidog

ClioSport Club Member
Hey all. My 182 is currently in at AW Motorworks getting a rebuild/upgrade. When complete, the car will be running Jenveys, 197 cams, Wossner hi comp pistons, with GEN90 management. The car already had bodies and GEN90 and subsequently a base map. What I need is someone to remap the ECU for me to get the most out of the new setup.

Can anyone recommend a tuner near-ish to Essex (don't mind travelling an hour or so) who have a good reputation?

I've spoken to Andy at ED and he doesn't go near the GEN90 anymore. Chris at EFI is much too far away, KTEC doesn't have the greatest rep around here, so I'm kinda stuck.

Hollidog

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys. No one in the southern half of the country worth it? 400 mile round trip seems a bit much 😅
Could combine with a day at Oulton but they don't have any dates that line up well for me.

Clio 172 Cup
EFI no question about it even if you have to take a day out for a road trip undoubtably Chris is the man for this type of work 👍

Hollidog

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone used SA Tuning in
Speak to track n road in Rainham. I’m sure they’ll be able to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a number for these guys? Must've rung the number on their website half a dozen times in the last two days and always goes to answerphone. Mobile number goes straight to answerphone as well o_O

Hollidog

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Rob, got a hold of Steve who then put me on to Jim and Track N Road, booked in for 9th March

Hollidog

ClioSport Club Member
here she is, just waiting on Helix for the clutch

Attachments

• FullSizeR_3.jpg
    FullSizeR_3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 47