ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need an LCT TV - Please help!

Hey all,
I am pretty clueless when it comes to TV's so I need a bit of help. I have £400 notes to spend on a new LCD TV. I'd like one with freeview and HDMI ready. I would also like a known brand. Anything from 24inch - 32inch will do me....any ideas please?

Thanks,
-TS

Edit: Sorry...title should say LCD, not LCT. Mods can u please correct this :)

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Mine was £800 for a LCD from LG and its been very good
think you can get a smaller version, mine is 42"

samsung are a step above the rest imo, i've got a samsung and a lg hdtv and the samsung has a far better picture.

Well people....I bought a Samsung 26" LCD TV with Freeview - £423 from Costco. Got it home, looked the part......total SH*TE quality picture and even worse sound. It went back the next day!

Back to CRT I go :)

Cheers anyway folks....i'll save up for a bit longer and maybe get a better quality one.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
There was a decent looking JVC i think it was on tv tonight for 400, curry's or something like that it was, look out for it because it had 300£ off or something crazy

Clio 197
I got my 32inch LCD HDMI tele with freeview for £375 bones, its completely black and i couldnt be more pleased with it - if you need any teles then i will see what i can do as ive got a friend who owns a tele/ sound system shop.
Give us an PM if you do - all legitimate - receipts and all.

Meg 230 f1
got a 27 inch polaroid from pc world looks the same as lg one hdmi loads of other stuff like pc screen 4 vid outputs hd and 2x hdmi outputs, pictur in picture all for 400 quid

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Well people....I bought a Samsung 26" LCD TV with Freeview - £423 from Costco. Got it home, looked the part......total SH*TE quality picture and even worse sound. It went back the next day!

Back to CRT I go :)

Cheers anyway folks....i'll save up for a bit longer and maybe get a better quality one.

One word, Plasma ;)