ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Exhaust Advice

Skoda Fabia vRS

i need some help guys

ive currently got a Peco Powermaster Exhaust on my Clio, a stainless one
and i think the baffles might be knackered inside, ive had it about 14 months

now ive contacted Peco by email and they said go to who i bought it off
which was Halfords in Chester, which would be over an hours drive and
the different sound is temperamental too, so it probably wouldnt do it
if i went there

so.....im thinkin of a new exhaust, not Peco though, no way

what i wanna know is......does a Clio 16v back box fit onto an RT
because Magnex only do one for the 16v and its £125 which is a good
price, Piper also do a stainless one for my Clio RT which is £135
and is a nice 3.5" inward rolled round pipe

what do you think peeps ?

are there any Long-Life or Powerflow dealers in the North West, and how much are they
i dont wanna pay more than £150 for a stainless back box

theyre basically exactly the same, but the bore might be different to where it joins the centre section. I think youll have no probs fitting a 16V unit.

Skoda Fabia vRS

can anyone recommend me Piper ?

as the price is ok and id rather not try and fit a 16v unit unless there exactly the same......plus id rather have the extra .5" the piper has

i dont think the slash cut 4" would suit the clio, well with my standard rear bumper anywayz....id go with the 3.5" inward rolled

i was gonna get a Scorpion but there prices are rather high, they cost more than Magnex !

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Ive had this discussion before about the Magnex box on a RT.

My mate works in Demon Tweeks, in the fitting part, and hes got a RT. He bought a 16v Magnex 3" tailpipe box cheap off them coz its got a little scratch on it, and they fitted it for him. Fair dos it sounds awesome!

Someone on here, cant remember who, phoned Tweeks to ask if they could fit a valver box on a RT, and they said they couldnt, so i dunno whats goin on?

Best bets to ring them and ask. Get a Magnex if you can, sounds the dogs!

Skoda Fabia vRS

whats your mates name ?

anywayz, thanks for the help peeps but ive sorted it now, it turns out it WAS blowin

i knew it was but id had it in before and got told it wasnt

ill be needin a new centre section soon though

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Believe it or not his name is James Green, or we all call him Greeny! And no it isnt the James Green on here! He has a 1.4 RT too! Even more freaky is that its in british racing green!

BMW 320d Sport

If you want something that sounds a bit lairy, I wouldnt get the Magnex. Its a nice low note, but not that loud even when youre ragging it.

The Pipers probably a good bet. But Ive not heard one so I dont know for sure. Must be better than Peco though!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

do you reckon it would be cheaper to get a powerflow, straight through centre and a piper box, or powerflow system with similar slash cut pipe?

Skoda Fabia vRS

well Peco have agreed to do me one for £65 fitted

so i might go with that, i like the sound of my powermaster