ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need for speed pursuit.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
There's a free demo out as a taster for next months release. What's peoples thoughts so far from people who have played it.
I'm hoping the introduction of police will stop all the stupid crashing into people from losers like from nfs shift. The cars look great with pagani and maclaren f1 etc, has a computer game feel to the handling which I prefer to gt5 prologue. It's quite old school outrunish which is a game I loved as a kid.

So views here......

Clio 1.2 16v
my view is i WILL beat that time you posted lol

no seriously the demo feels good, i just wished that the need for speed series went back to underground style as those games were amazing

172DD Cup
could someone send me their PSN ID (your ps3 user name) so i can play the racer track? thanks :eek:
(my psn buddies prefer their shoot em ups)

edit: if you want to PM me, i'll message you back with my psn id, cheers

Ive just had ago on my xbox... Isnt that good tbf. Im too used to how you drive on Forza and GT.

Its one of those games where id happily play the demo, but wouldnt buy it.

172DD Cup
i'm was sold on it before the demo- the ps2 version (nfs hot pursuit 2) was my fave game. that and gt.