ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need games...

Motorbikes
Bored sh!tless with the games I currently have, get bored after 15 mins or play liek sh!t and lose all the time.

Most recent games I've been playing are MW2, Forza 3 and Assassins Creed 2 and, quite frankly, I think they're all sh!t.

Flashpoint was ok but I traded in for MW2, might try it again though, and maybe try Far Cry 2 again.

Suggest some more please. None of this sci fi pish or football games as I suck at them, actually maybe I'd consider footie games for a laugh but I'm not a follower. What else is good?

Xbox 360 btw.

I got SAW for Christmas, wasn't sure on it at first but got right into it.

Completed the game in about 4 days, 960G (just need 3 deathes using Scissors, Syringe and Table leg)

This is not normally my type of game, but some of the missions really test your memory / logic, I did it on hard and it wasn't that hard imo.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bored sh!tless with the games I currently have, get bored after 15 mins or play liek sh!t and lose all the time.

Most recent games I've been playing are MW2, Forza 3 and Assassins Creed 2 and, quite frankly, I think they're all sh!t.

Flashpoint was ok but I traded in for MW2, might try it again though, and maybe try Far Cry 2 again.

Suggest some more please. None of this sci fi pish or football games as I suck at them, actually maybe I'd consider footie games for a laugh but I'm not a follower. What else is good?

Xbox 360 btw.

Maybe ditch the XBox and try playing with a set of Top Trumps instead? ;)

D.

Motorbikes
Ha funk off! Used to be no bad on most, then it went slowly downhill and now just fed up of all those games.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
batman arkham asylum, saboteur , darksiders maybe?

or if u want something SERIOUS, geometry wars :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
MW2, FM3 and AC2 are all sh*t?

I think you're at fault. Not the games.

Are you using the pad with your face? It can be hard to get the proper experience that way.

Motorbikes
Far Cry 2... awesome. Might buy that again, just for the free roaming maps and go shoot me some Africans.

Just got Vegas 2, its pretty good!

Clio DCi 65
Ha, I only ever play Fifa 10 & MW2.

Played Fifa so much this week I've lost interest and I bought MW2 3 weeks ago and I've played it once.

I'm in the same boat as the OP tbh.

AK

M240i
Far Cry 2... awesome. Might buy that again, just for the free roaming maps and go shoot me some Africans.

Just got Vegas 2, its pretty good!

Shame you're shite at MW2 xxx

Not played Fallout 3... gunna avoid it i think...

Too much time i may loose there lol!