ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help changing in car audio

Clio GT
Hey guys I've recently just bought a ClioGT (2009) with the Sat Nav option. i was wondering would it be possible to change the Head Unit (CD player) and still have full compatibility with the sat nav and remote control. any additional tips would be a bonus!

Thanks,

Clio 182
I once tried to fit a parrot kit in a 2010- Renault van of some sort, for a guy that wanted Bluetooth and sat nav wouldn't work. Then tried changing stereo and still wouldn't work, so cldnt fit anything to vehicle. A phone call to Renault resulted in them saying that the sat nav is reliant on factory radio so any form of removal would render the sat nav useless.

Another option could possibly be to relocate factory radio behind dash, and fit aftermarket stereo. Then tap off for power and reroute audio

Renault Clio MK3
I've also tried this, it's more hassle than it's worth... it usually always ends in splicing the wires