ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Help from someone with a new megane/clio!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Hey everyone!

long time no speak lol, anyone know how to turn off the beeping noise when you wear no seatbelt in a megane?

my mate has just got one and it drives him mad lol!

thanks!

john

Nimbus Clio 197
are you kidding?! get the seatbelt on, thats the easiest way i can think of.......... and er the safest.... lol

Renault can do it but they won't
You can cut/ uplug the black wire from the loom so the computer things there always belted in but the airbag will inflate differently if he crashes and it things he belted in if he's not.
Why not just take the easy option of wearing a belt? Its the law.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
LOL, i didn't say I was going to condone what he is doing!

Mégane RS
It goes off after a minute anyways, starts off low noise then beeps really loud at you, tell him to wear it, thats what they were designed for after all :D

TDI tyre shreader
Vinnyc19 said:
It goes off after a minute anyways, starts off low noise then beeps really loud at you, tell him to wear it, thats what they were designed for after all :D

i was going to say this the one in my clio beeps then stops beeping after a while and the seat belt stays light stays on solid