ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help wiring headunit

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Right i have just bought a alpine x100 headunit to replace my standard one and am having difficulty on finding out what the original wires are. On the back of the old headunit there where three blocks all with wires in them one was white which i found out was the speakers, one was yellow which i assumed was the steering wheel and overhead display, and the other which is black, this is the one that i am finding difficult. One wire is quite a thick black one, there is a red one with a violety coulred stripe down both sides, one is yellow, one is gray, one light blue and the other is a really pale violet merging on white. Could someone confirm what these are, also what do they need to be connected to on my new headunit as i have a power, power antener, ignition, remote turn on and illumination.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I found it out anyway i did everything right i just wasnt making a full circuit with the ground