ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need insurance recommendations!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well the time has come for an insurance company swap.

Just cancelled my Direct Line policy this morning as they want an extra £200 to insure my 172 Cup even though i only use the poxy thing about 3 days a week...so it was set to be £763 for the year...and thats BEFORE I was going to declare a selection of the finest modifications :eek:.

Im going to give Brentacre a call tomorrow but can anyone recommend any other insurance companies who won't ask for a premium equivalent to that of the national debt of a small country?

Im a 28 yr old with 8 years no claims using a tinkered with 172 Cup about 4000 miles a years....if that!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Try HIC - they love my modded Cup. Say you're in a car club, say you go to car shows, say you subscribe to car magazines, and along with the limited mileage it should mark you out as an enthusiast and therefore less likely to stack it.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Ollie, Sky were not far off your quote for me last year but I was 23, 5yrs protected NCB and about 10k miles with all mods declared.
Flux good in the past on the 172. Brentacre gave competitive prices as well.