ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need some advise voor decat clio 172.

renault clio
Hello Guys,

i want to order a catback systeem. The original one is old en starts to rust. My clio is mapped 2 monds ago. Now i want to change the original katalysator for a decat pipe. I know its better when you do it before the mapping, but is it possible to fit i right now? I know its not mot proof but that doens't matter. The most important thing is that it will not ruine the enigne. Some more bhp is always nice;)

i hope someone can give me some advise!!

Cheers,
Kelvin.

renault clio
The make hardly any difference?? I thought/heard that in a combination with a good quality catback systeem you could win almost 5/6 bph. That could become more if a put a 182 manifold on my car.

I know when i want to get more you have to look for throttle bodies etc etc. Thats at the moment out of order for me!

renault clio
That 5/6 bhp was what i heard!! Now i found an adress where they make good quality sportcats. In combination with a catback systeem i will get a nice sound and some extra bhp. I know what kind of a job it is to put an 182 manifold on a phase 1. A friend of my did the same. If he knew before he started what kind of a job it was he wouldn't started on it. i won't start with it as well.

Cheers guys for your answers.