ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need some help/advice

clio 200
hi every1 ime new to this site ive already owned a clio mk2 as my first car and after a few others in between ive decided to get back to a clio,im getting a mk3 as i call em and want to make it look like a 182 as i cant get insured on a 182 being 18 so its the 1.2 for me the thing is im not sure what needs to be changed for it to luck rite i no i need bumpers and skirts but are the wings any different?any help would be much appreciated and also where you can get skirts and bumpers found a rear bumper on ebay but if i can get hold of a full set would be easier cheers ben

Cro

Meg'd r27
You could go to renault but you may have to take out a loan of some description.Sourcing parts from ebay, here or a breakers yard are your options after that. Front wings are different yes but the front bumper CAN be made to fit(heat moulded etc) but thats alot of work. you will also need the inside arch liner if you want them and some spacers to make the front wheels sit properly

clio 200
thanks for the quick reply sounds like it would be easier if i got hold of arches aswell then been looking and the rear bumper seems to be same size shape so doesnt look a problem will have to keep an eye out on here and ebay and see what pops up my friends a sprayer and said hel do a full respray in the sky blue colour for me wanna make it luk like a standard 182 havnt seen many reps tbh

Cro

Meg'd r27
Aye rear bumper fits no problem, just the exhaust you'll need then. Il have the one I had on my 182 rep up for sale soon

clio 200
sounds good youl have to keep in touch with that mate, any chance of pming me some piccys of your car to take note off??cheers ben

Cro

Meg'd r27
Iv just done the conversion and its a 5 door, photos will be up of it as soon as a decent day comes along lol