ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Some help with Subframes

CTR--VX220D
Ooops - I would have checked that out first before buying.

I just got some retrimmed Cobra Evolutions.... They come with universal sidemounts and sliders - although I have a feeling i might need to buy some clio specific ones. [side mounts are around £45 I believe].

I dont know what to recommend really - you need to take them to somewhere like Demon Tweeks who will be able to measure them up and see whats available.

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
problem is im based in the southwest plymouth to be exact i dont think theres anyone down here who can measure up subframes lol

CTR--VX220D
Well look at the thread I just started about 'the tape measure' and try and work it out that way.

Are they side mounted or base mounted?

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
they are base mounted

apparently they have universal mounts, i dont know if that means they can fit onto any subframe or what, but the manufacturer is a company called Cosmic Racing.