ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need some rear brake pads...

172 mk2...with clima
are standard renaultsport jobs the ticket, or would i gain anything from others?

advice welcome

its not a daily driver and only gets warmed up then caned about; also i am off to the 'ring in it next month

if the standard RS ones are fine then how do i go about ordering some from the dealer? Just walk in and give them the model and they'll give me the correct ones? Anyone got a code for them in case they give me the wrong ones? (you know those dealers...!)

cheers

Andy

No point upgrading rear do nothing anyway.
Yep just tell he dealer your registration plate and they'll find the part number and they usually have them in stock its a common part.
CB1N or CB0M or CB22 is the car spec you want there the same part number for all cars.

172 mk2...with clima
edde said:
No point upgrading rear do nothing anyway.
Yep just tell he dealer your registration plate and they'll find the part number and they usually have them in stock its a common part.
CB1N or CB0M or CB22 is the car spec you want there the same part number for all cars.

cheers...i thought as much.

A

1998 BMW e46 323i
dealers want £45 for 172 pads.

'CES UK' took £11 off me for a set, and I took less than an hour to fit them; it is really really easy.

The rear brakes account for only 30% so save yourself best part of a tank of fuel and avoid renault.