ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEED URGENT ADVICE/ HELP

Clio 1.2 16V tomtom 3dr
Was wahing my car today, using a jet wash at my local garage,,, I didnt realise untill halfway round my car that the pipe supplying the wash was full of grit/ dirt / mud.... Anyways I thought " it will come off with the jet power thing " ... Continued too wash my car as usual.....

Used my wipers tonite cause its raining and there is a big scratch on the front windscreen about 1 ft long in the drivers position too...

Is it possible too remove scratches on windows ?

This is my 1st car and am really p***d off about this :eek:

Need advice :S

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
if u need new window - 60 notes through insurance

dont loose any excess

Black Gold Trophy
you could polish it out but it would be a big effort, have a look on detailing world for a guide

C

clvs2222

simple answer is , YES you can polish it out. as you know glass is very hard so polishing it out wont be easy. you can get glass polishing kits which fits on a drill, so you could DIY.

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
can see deekay bouncing round the garage. lol

knocking off a packet of crisps then storming out lol

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
A window screen will polish it out for free though the insurance with no excess well i never had to pay anything.