ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Whats the cheapest legit way of getting a copy?

XP or 7 Dont care which edition.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
the upgrade can be used to install clean

install with out the code the do a re-install with a code

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Why do you need more details?

Its simple. Imagine i am a normal person.

Audi S1
I have a copy of XP depends how legit you want it. lool

Isn't it illegal to use a windows disc which comes with another PC/Laptop?

Barge
I have a copy of XP too. But it's currently installed... I'm guessing it wouldn't work if I sent you the disc?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I have a copy of XP depends how legit you want it. lool

Isn't it illegal to use a windows disc which comes with another PC/Laptop?

What the f**k is wrong with you?

LEGIT!! i said legit!!!

Surely there is no middle ground here. it either is or it isnt.

Barge
Tom, if you want it I'll send you our XP. But I'll need it back after you install... So it depends whether that's ok or if you want an edition of your own.

clio
OEM copy form ebuyer... along with another piece of hardware (sata cable or something cheap to keep it legit) ;)

There are differences between retail and OEM licenses tho.

clio
Tom, if you want it I'll send you our XP. But I'll need it back after you install... So it depends whether that's ok or if you want an edition of your own.

Needster, if this is disc is from a brand named company e.g. hp dell etc it won't work on anything but the same brand machine, because they verify against the bios of the machine.

(If it is a big brand name but different HP disc / dell machine, you can alter it slighty so that it will work fine..., if its a self built jobbie it wont work without some major fiddling)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its not a self built machine its an apple.

Dont worry, its cheaper for me to buy a s**t 2nd hand laptop than it is to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.