ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need your comment on engine cover colour scheme

My friend is going to paint his bodykit in yellow (same as the 182 one). I can have my engine cover paint for free. I personally prefer A. Please give me your comment. A, B or C? This pic is not from my car. I do have an OMP structbrace in yellow + red.

Last edited:
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
is this a joke?! they all look the same....iv spent 5 mins playin spot the diff lol. but A does look best, cant see any diff between b and c!!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
oh yeah i see diff now...that label on the left side! tame....its not really different clolour shcemes is it...

Clio 172mk2
erm good looking doing it either way , C is easiest to do , but i dont know where u`ll get the 2.0 16v stickers

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
A looks best, You could possible get the stickers from renault, Or if you can salvage the original a good signwriter would be able to make you some.

Thanks for all your comment. They are all easy to do. I will mask part of the cover and have the rest paint in yellow. Sticker of 16V 2.0i??? I don't need that! I can just mask half of the tiny cover. It will work.

Well, will show you guys the result in a week.

Neil G said:
Why not save some time etc and leave it the standard silver colour.

Same as - why not save money and leave it the standard alloy.
Well, I paint it because it is free and most important - be different.