ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need your guys help!

So i want to camber my rear, i know you cant get kits for a 1.2 so was thinking M10 Washers? but the only thing is i dont have a clue on how to do it:/ if anyone can help that would be perfect also pictures aswell would be great! Thanks

-Luke

dan's cast offs.
how about camber spacers?

camberspacers_zpsc6a71186.jpg

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
I don't get how those work, surely if the bottom of the wheel is further out when you've fit those spacers, surely then when the wheel rotates the top would be further out, and so on, causing the cars wheels to be all over the place :s am I being stupid? Haha

Focus st170
Camber shims for a sport will fit a non sport with rear drums. Easy to fit just jack the car up remove wheel then the drum comes off by undoing the four bolts at the back. The shim goes between the drum and rear beam. Washers will do the job but a little dodgy.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
how about camber spacers?

camberspacers_zpsc6a71186.jpg

I actually laughed aloud.

As Tr1umph says, sport shims will fit. Take your time making sure the threads on the back of the stub axle bolts are really clear as they can be a right ball ache if they aren't.