ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Needing a little advice

Sport 172
Afternoon all,

I have a bit of a dilema.

I am looking at getting a PS3 or 360.

Now the problem is I have a Philips 42" plasma TV that is not HD. Now everyone I have spoken to has said that to get the best out of the console it would be good to move over to HD. I've been thinking about getting a HD LCD anyways for mi living room anyways.

Thing is the plasma I have got at the moment is mint and there is nothing wrong with it. Great screen, nice big tv so the only reason I would be getting rid of it would be to go HD.

I know I will want to get a HD tv at a later date but because I am not wanting to get a tv on fianance or anything I was going to sell my plasma to fund it. Problem is I don't rekon I will get a great amount with the price of HD LCD's etc now. I can't put it in another room as it's too big nor do I want to sell it for next to nothing when it's a great tv but I know it's loosing value the longer I keep it and I will need to flog it anyway when I get a new one.

So advice as to what to do would be great.

Sorry for the long thread.

thanks

Carlos

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Don't worry about HD on the 360/PS3

Sure it's nice, but it's not nice enough to warrant getting rid of your plasma for!

MY10 R35 GTR
Don't worry about HD on the 360/PS3

Sure it's nice, but it's not nice enough to warrant getting rid of your plasma for!

agreed!! im running my ps3 through a small 22 lcd and it looks fine.

gona but a new tv in new year cos one ive got dont have digital.

Sport 172
Thats what I was thinking.

Only problem with holding on to mi plasma is that it's loosing value and I won't get as much for it in a years time when I decide to sell it and get a HD.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
bah don't worry about it, keep your plasma if i were you, they will still look good on it via component.