ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Needles not setting right

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Took my dash out changed to blue leds all went perfect no problems, but when i connected it all back up the needles decided to drop about half an inch below where there ment to sit.

Can anyone help me on what i have done wrong?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
When you removed the needles (Presume you did this) maybe you did not stick the needles back on in EXACTLY the same place as before.

Or you must have knocked them.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Well i knocked them bit trying to wedge the fork under to get them of, but i marked where to put them. They just keep dropping down

Clio 182 arctic
mine did this, what you can do is turn the needles a full 360 degrees ( a full circle) in the direction you need them to move. so if the needles sit below atm with ignition on. you need to move the needle up all the way round until you feel some resistance. when you feel resistance you can move it a little bit further (the amount it sits below). so when you move the needle back around to the start again the nedle will sit further up. it may sound a bit confusing with the way i have worded it but it wil make sense when you try it.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Well they seem to be sitting in the right place now took a while, cheers for your help

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
They will soon drop, mine still do it rev's and speedo have settles, but Fuel and temperature go well below were they should, cant for the life get them to stay