ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Negative EGT's help

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Looking through the MAP 3000 software and this is my spark total which I'm lead to believe is causing the car to get hotter quicker.

a5y6e7a4.jpg

I've closed the throttle boddies up to 5kg/hr on each inlet an it does improve bit brings the idle down too low causing it too hunt.

Any tweek so can make?

Cheers

ITB'd 172 POPTART
I haven't dan and I'm fairly new too this. From what I've read and you mentioned it's too do with spark total trim and running slightly lean.

Under the first start I can see stat sync'd is this the one?

Thanks

You want to raise it to about 2000 rpm and set the spark table to zero, and use a timing light to check it's correct.

But I've just re-looked at the above. Your throttle TPS is showing that it's slightly open, so you need to wind in the throttle stop as it's not getting to 0%, you have scatter idle on non Icv set ups, and your idle speed will be about 1000rpm usually. That's why it's pulling timing out to try and lower the idle speed.