ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Network tricks needed.

Rav4
right,

At work i am getting teased.

My HD is shared (C:) so i removed that, so they cannot change my explorer or anything like that.

Internet explorer title bar was changed.

I need to block them from getting onto my Registry and anything else they can do to change it.

I have to also block the shutdown request.

Basically, I am joined to the domain, but i need to block anyone doing anything to my comp!!

They are b******s.

In the other hand, what can i do to ruin them :D

Fabia vRS
get a wireless mouse which uses a usb dongle.

when they go on lunch stick the usb dongle into the back of their pc.

when they come back off lunch watch them log on and then start moving the wireless mouse about.

it is so amusing watching them trying to work out what is going on.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
See if you can get into their 'Scheduled Tasks' (sometimes shared over the network) and set it so it loads the calculator up every 30 seconds, that will annoy them.

Rav4
Excellent.

Need more :)

How can I stop them making any changes on my comp?

This is my manager being a c**t !

Fiat Panda 100hp
Excellent.

Need more :)

How can I stop them making any changes on my comp?

This is my manager being a c**t !

If you dont need the shared resources once logged on then unplug your network cable, then no one can get in, I do it at college sometimes so they cant catch me playing games

Rav4
I am on a domain.

the computer is joined to say cliosport.com

so when i log on, I can either log onto the local machine, or as a user from the domain on say CORP

Therefore, all rules such as group policy and so on, are applied to my account......... i.e Active directory.

Therefore as my comp is on the domain, someone can get onto it via various ways.

i.e \\computerOne (typed on the explorer bar) goes to my share, however they cannot see anything as my computer hard drive is no longer share.

However they can still get to my registry and plenty of other things. simply by connection to my comp as an IP address.

argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

I get bullied at work !!!

Sold the sport :(
If your manager is domain admin then you can't stop him coming in, after all he controls the domain :)

Cupra
regardless of whether you have a share, they can still normally do the \\computerOne\c$ to get onto the hard disk.

If you have VNC on your pc you are also buggered. To be honest, you only need the admin password and they can do whatever they want.

Cupra
revenge idea:

Go onto their PC and change the autocorrect feature in word to correct "is" to c0ck", "and" to "c$nt" and "I" to "Fu#k".

Will bugger up their word docs and emails if they use word as their email editor in outlook.

Rav4
lol yer. well I work in the IT team and we are domain admins.

Damn !!!

Pretty much stuffed, i cannot change the logon script.

I changed the start button to something not very nice.

Some scheduled tasks.

Damn.

SLK 350
Failing that, install one of those prank programs that causes weird periodic behaviour, like wrong key presses, inverted mouse, shaking screen etc.

Just drag it into their c$ and run the .exe

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Now this is a great one !!!!

Failing that, install one of those prank programs that causes weird periodic behaviour, like wrong key presses, inverted mouse, shaking screen etc.

Just drag it into their c$ and run the .exe

If you drag it to their C$ share then run the .exe you will intsall it on your machine.. not theirs :rolleyes:

You would need physical access to their system, or edit their boot file to launch it automatically next time they reboot.

Rav4
we have a netlogon script.

Is there a way that i can add a program to load up when they restart their computer?

or log back on.

What they have done on mine is everytime i press CAD (when I go back to log in ), a new window pops up with a message. How is this done ?

Rav4
ok what i have done is replaced the WINWORD.EXE with a different program, which makes it appear like vista is installing on the machine. It is going to be so funny !!!!!

Thanks for all your ideas, willl have to add more tomorrow !!!!

Thanks again guys !!

Hopefully I will still have a job :s

To be honest, that's pretty mad.
Replacing Winword.exe means they won't be able to load Word, which, whilst may be funny, if it stops them working.. ouch. (I dunno how much you rely on Word at work..)

I hope you made a copy of Winword.exe as like, winword2.exe or something? So it's easy to fix? Heh.

so your a domain admin, that makes u an admin of your machine..

why dont you just remove domain admins from the administrator group, therefore stoping them being able to remote connect to your registry, c$ etc

quite simply really.....

Rav4
Yes easy :) however, due to the the way things are done here, that would stop him doing work :( and would not be able to connect to other comps.

Daz,

Yes it is mad, but you should see the crap thats get done to me :D

Without a doubt I did a back up, 2 infact just in case !! Tried to do it with internet explorer, but it would not let me do it. :S

so your a domain admin, that makes u an admin of your machine..

why dont you just remove domain admins from the administrator group, therefore stoping them being able to remote connect to your registry, c$ etc

quite simply really.....

RB 182
Depending on how you log on, but if you log on locally and it's authenticed by AD then if you know who it is create a batch file so that when they log on it shuts the machine down, that's if you can't change each users log on script for some reason.

Done this before but we did it remotely and fun that is to be had on overtime lol