ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Never thought I would be writing one of these......

Clio 1970000000
Just got home to find a nice scrape down the side of the car where the rear wing meets the bumper. Given it some T-cut which has taken alot of the scrape out but there are some large scratches and the the paint has been broken along the lip of the rear wheel arch. Also bent the connector to the the bumper slightly making the shut line between the wing and bumper poor.

Not as bad as some on here but every bit as annoying as I wasn't in the car whenever it happened.

Such is life....... I will never accept that many people can't fcuking drive and should hand their licenses in for good :mad:.

Clio 1970000000
This has got to be the wierdest day ever. The wife has just called me to say that a motorbike has riden into the back of her!!!!!! FFS. Luckily everyone is ok.

Clio 1970000000
Aparantly the motorcyclist didn't see her on a busy roundabout and hit her. He said that his ankle hurt and looking at the damage I would say he caught it between his bike and the car. It's all going through insurance and luckily the motorcyclist wasn't too badly hurt and the wife and kids are ok.

So here I am sitting in my dining room typing this whilst looking out the window at 2 damaged cars on the drive :rolleyes:. As pissed off as I am, I suppose that its no the end of the world.

My car was un-marked before this. I reckon I know the car park where it happened but the damage is not bad enough to warrant trying to get the CCTV footage.

Caterham 270R
Bad day dude , when things go wrong usually in three's ( in your case hopefully not )

Get the jack daniels out and try to chill for abit......

172 Flamer
Ah bud luck mate, sorry to hear this. Think everyone should have to sit an driving test every so often just to re-test their competence.

2001 1.2 Clio
Sorry to hear this lad, just one of them days but seems to be a really bad day for yourself!

Hope ya get everything sorted and back on an even playing field :D