ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 15" Track wheels - Which are the best?

BG 182 FF
I have a set of oz f1s 15" for sale, DIY sprayed by previous owner pm if interested. Pick up onlyfrom Kettering Northants.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
We also get discount due to being CS members if you call John directly :)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/discounts.php?cid=52

Will make sure to give him a ring then! Thanks

As per Chip's post, these won't fit.
The best thing to do is to call John Harris at DT and explain that you want them for a Clio 1*2. He will take care of the PCD (4 x 100) and the centre bore (most likely by selecting Team Dynamics' larger bore, say 67.1mm, and sending you 7mm spigot rings to make up the difference to 60.1mm).
You can (and probably should) specify the offset as 38mm or just under (the offset range seems to be pretty good). A 38mm offset will position the wheels the same as Cup Turinis and for every 1mm less than 38 mm will poke the wheel outwards by the same.
I say specifically select the offset because if you leave it to them, they may send you say a 42mm offset which would work for a 1*2 but will leave your wheel tucked in by 4mm.
I wouldn't want that.

Okay thanks again for taking the time to respond, much helpful information there. Will most likely give him a ring.