ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 owner :)

Renaultsport 172 ph1
Good evening guys!

Just picked up my ph1 172 today an absolutely love it, can't wait to drive it again!
I haven't taken any photos yet but i will wack some on as soon as i get around to it.

It's 00 reg, silver and has a few modifications such as :
K-tech center section and stealth backbox
K&N cone induction kit (i think) - this will be soon going as i think it will be quite bad for heat soak?
Speedline turinis
Coilovers (again unsure on the make, possibly apex?)
and a spoiler on the back, i don't think its standard as it is quite large compared to others ive seen!

Anyway i am looking forward to looking into your projects and possibly attending some meets!

Also one last thing, my car seems to have trouble with idling sometimes, it stalls but will start up again fine after, sometimes it will either be nice and not have a problem for a couple of stops or will just repeat for the next few :( . Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Cheers,
Jonny.