ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 colours and interiors

Ziel Nurburgring

After thumbing through the renault mag last night i noticed that they have released 2 new coulours, Petrol blue and liquid yellow (I think it was called liquid) and a very posh looking beige interior as part of the ID scheme.

Anyone seen these colours, (Is the yellow the same as Geoffs) and the interior?

Lee

BMW M2C

Craig182 and Geoff both have the yellow. We are yet to see a car in Petrol Blue (which is really green).

I didnt know there was an I.D. interior available on the 182.

The i.d. interiors arent available on the 182. Petrol Blue is really blue (sorry Lee). Pics of this colour will be on the renaultsport site next week.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 01 July 2004

The i.d. interiors arent available on the 182. Petrol Blue is really blue (sorry Lee). Pics of this colour will be on the renaultsport site next week.
So the Mag isnt correct?

Ziel Nurburgring

Thats the one in the renault mag, i thought i looked great and would have been a good seller.

Maybe its V6 only

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 01 July 2004

Maybe you havent seen it:D
LOL, yeah there is of course that too. :oops:

Someone at Renault must like Blue cars. Which is no bad thing. :D

Clio v6

From the renault website

"the interior is now available in a selection of different leather packs. These are called Visual Pack, Touch Pack and Complete Pack and feature the finest quality hand-sewn soft nappa leather. They are available in blue, light grey, dark grey, beige and brown"

i.d. Paint £1,150.00
• i.d. Visual Leather Pack £750.00
• i.d. Touch Leather Pack £1,750.00
• i.d. Complete Leather Pack £3,900.00

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Seymours clio on 01 July 2004

i saw a clio in the new inferno colour. wasnt a 182 but looks very nice
i dont think that was inferno, there is special edition extreme clio at the moment with loads of barcodes over the interior and it is available in an orangey red colour, but this is not inferno.