ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 & So the Mods Begin

Clio MK3 Work in progress
The 182 as it stands now
Front.jpg

Back.jpg

F1Logo.gif

List of Thing to Do:

Yellow Calipers
carbon front Splitter/ Rear Trim(above Bumper) / Fog Surrounds
Cup Spoiler

Anything Else you think that i should get done?
Looking to get it all done in next few weeks.

Yeah been thinking about it, although im more into styling mods then mechanical mods. So gonna concentrate on styling, and se how it goes.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
nothing sets a car off more than lowering it, 60mm kit (you might get away with 40mm on a sport) or coiles
thats the first thing i would ever do to a car

mods look out of place on a standard height car imo

Where is the cliosport.net sticker. (adds 200bhp)

Yeah gonna get that, and then the resistor chip of Ebay that should push me to 500bhp, and the fuel magnets that will give me 200mpg.:)

Gotta pay the signing up fees first

ITB'd 182...
If the wheels arent anthracite then do them that colour :)

Cup spoiler and said carbon bits and will be spot on

amphasite wheels would be a good choice of mod. you don't appear to have the cup packs so im guessing the wheels are silver.

amphasite wheels would be a good choice of mod. you don't appear to have the cup packs so im guessing the wheels are silver.

Yeah i'm going to buy some cup bits. What the Cup spoiler is so expensive form Renault. One just sold on Ebay for £200 second hand. Think i'll wait a bit for that. And yes wheels are silver, just need to find somewere in sureey to powder coat them for me.

Black Gold Trophy
Do the modifications you have planned, and if you still want to do more add some 172 xenons with the black housing, the really make a silver car looks better and maybe some eibach sportlines to sit it down a touch, I have them on mine and they are no less comfortable than the standard springs.

Been in touch with StreamLine Carbon. £320 inc P&P for the front bumper Splitter, the Rear Bumper Strip and the Fog Lights Surrounds. Price is ok, but is it worth the money, and will it make a huge difference to the look of the car. opinions welcome Cheers Darren

Do the modifications you have planned, and if you still want to do more add some 172 xenons with the black housing, the really make a silver car looks better and maybe some eibach sportlines to sit it down a touch, I have them on mine and they are no less comfortable than the standard springs.

Yeah once i have decided to get the carbon bits on, payday ill get the suspension done i think. Then jus a cup spoiler i think.