ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 197 ordered!

Me and the missus ordered a new 197 today:cool:
Spec-

Recaro Renaultsport front seats

Climate Control (includes Automatic Lights & Automatic Windscreen Wipers)

Double Distance Xenon Headlamps and Headlamp Wash (includes Dedicated Cornering Lights with black headlamp surrounds)

Electrically Folding Door Mirrors

Extra Tinted Rear Windows

Deep Black Metallic Paint Work

12 months tax.

Total Price Brand New (Not Pre-Registered)- £15400

Big Thanks to ALYMAC for helping :cheers:

Need to wait till beginning of sept to pick it up:(
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Looks like the surge to the 197 has begun.

Is it the R27 version?

Its not the R27, the stickers arent to our taste, if the R27 was lowered more than 7mm i would have been more tempted, would have liked the red calipers though!

Less
u dont have to have the decals on the R27!
might have saved urself a few bob going for the R27 with the deals going

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nice one .... another 197 to look out for.
what colour u go for ?

agree with the R27 thing tho

You dont need to take the roof decals, but you need to have the sides and front as its a special ed (i think:dead: )

Its basically the same when you add up the extra spec, but I wouldnt like to upset the pureists by removing all the R27 livery.

Im over the moon with what ive got anyway, so dont piss on my parade:rasp:

Da

Less
Nice mate, congrats on the new motor! :D
I so wish the electronic folding mirror thingy was an option on the 182's! :dapprove:

Peddled device
I'm sticking with my 182......however the 197 is growing on me....just needs 50bhp more. RB and yellow the best colours l think

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome mate. Wait till it gets 5000 miles onit, sounds and goes bloody brilliantly!

Less

You dont need to take the roof decals, but you need to have the sides and front as its a special ed (i think:dead: )

Its basically the same when you add up the extra spec, but I wouldnt like to upset the pureists by removing all the R27 livery.

Im over the moon with what ive got anyway, so dont piss on my parade:rasp:

hey feller if ur happy then super duper mate, dont worry i wont piss on you. not into water sports

Clio 197 - Just Ordered!
Yipee so Have I Del 1st August Red, White Speedlines! similar spec to yours except no Recaros!

15K Del to me! Inc Cherish Transfer!!

Can't Wait!!!

Them 197's are nasty..
They look horrible..
There coming like the new corsa

I prefer the old clio shape looks more hardcore
then the space wagon 197

the back makes me violently ill

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Them 197's are nasty..
They look horrible..

then the space wagon 197

open your eyes!

Its not the year 2000 no more :) They are awesome.

Clio 172 mk2 & Clio 3 DCi
i think they look good, tempted to get one in the near future as my current 172 is only a stop gap until i get something i want after selling the scooby.

very tempted by they megane r26, had a 1.9 dci megane before and it was very spacious. couple that with great handling and 230bhp thats great.
watch this space.

the girlfriend has a new clio dci and its got miles more room compared to the earlier models. i could easily live with it.

they sound like a good buy, and when worn in seem even better. a lot of good reviews in the press too.

BMW 330d :)
Spec-

Recaro Renaultsport front seats

Double Distance Xenon Headlamps and Headlamp Wash (includes Dedicated Cornering Lights with black headlamp surrounds)

Electrically Folding Door Mirrors

Extra Tinted Rear Windows

Deep Black Metallic Paint Work

12 months tax.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hate to rain on your parade but my local dealer phoned me to say they were doing a deal on 197's and could offer me brand new ones for £12800... Im sure I could get a discount on that too...

Spec-

Recaro Renaultsport front seats [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£850.00[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£425.00[/FONT]
Double Distance Xenon Headlamps and Headlamp Wash (includes Dedicated Cornering Lights with black headlamp surrounds)[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] £500.00 [/FONT]

Electrically Folding Door Mirrors[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] £100[/FONT]

Extra Tinted Rear Windows[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] £200
[/FONT]

Deep Black Metallic Paint Work [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£360[/FONT]

12 months tax.

Hate to rain on your parade but my local dealer phoned me to say they were doing a deal on 197's and could offer me brand new ones for £12800... Im sure I could get a discount on that too...

I was fully aware it was possible to get a 197 for under 13k, but as im not in the market for a poverty spec one so your not "raining on my parade" Add up the specs, it comes to £15230, so you are saving a grand total of £170, good for you buddy,
enjoy your chav chariot:rasp:

Them 197's are nasty..
They look horrible..

then the space wagon 197

No ones forcing you to look at it, i dont patricularly hold your chav chariot in the highest respects, but i wouldnt waste my time bashing my keyboard about it making me violently ill, "There coming like the new corsa" that doesnt make sense son as the new clio was out BEFORE the corsa, so its the corsa looks like the new clio.

Clio 172 mk2
Nice one on the 197 purchase:D

I'm a big fan of the 197....definately progression in looks and probably performance (driven by average joe on normal roads).

Nice one on the 197 purchase:D

I'm a big fan of the 197....definately progression in looks and probably performance (driven by average joe on normal roads).

Cheers dude, theres alot of haters on here, I must admit though it was a while before it really grew on me!