ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 200 + A-Glaze

Clio 200/Jag x-type
Hi guys

I will be saying goodbye to my 172 cup this week and picking up my new 200 on Tuesday next.

I have been offered through a mate of a mate "A-Glaze" body treatment at a price of £150 which sounds pretty good to me? Does anyone have any experience of this product, it seems pretty good and will hopefully give a little extra protection against the elements and make cleaning a little easier!!:D

http://www.aglaze.com/

M135i
I'd admit it sheeted the water off nicely for a while, but once the paint gets 'dirtied' (read contaminated) and you end up giving it a proper going over with clay etc etc, it just pulls the product off. you'd get better overall results with a decent durable wax/sealant.

Some of the guys on here would offer you a new car prep for a decent price.

Clio 200/Jag x-type
I had it on mine, dont bother.

I am sure i had something similar on a 2 year old BMW I bought a few years ago, and thought that it made the whole cleaning thing a little easier. Dont intend to never give it a good wash and polish etc. but thought it may offer a little extra protection!

Clio 200/Jag x-type
I'd admit it sheeted the water off nicely for a while, but once the paint gets 'dirtied' (read contaminated) and you end up giving it a proper going over with clay etc etc, it just pulls the product off. you'd get better overall results with a decent durable wax/sealant.

Some of the guys on here would offer you a new car prep for a decent price.
Thanks for comments, what do you mean by "new car prep"?

Turbo LY R27
^^basically give it a clay, machine polish to get rid of any paint defects, then wax and seal. Using the right products will give a better shine and long lasting durable protection. I got my R27 superguarded and it was a massive waste of money.

172 Cup
From what i hear about it i would stay clear mate and treat your self to some decent wax or some other products ;)