ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 200 USB ipod connection!

Renault Clio 182
Hi just wondered if anyone can help me please!

I just brought a new 200 with a technology pack on it with a aux and USB sockets for the ipod but when i plug it into the USB connection it reads cant read the medium or something so i was wondering how do i get it working? or shall i buy a lead to fit the ipod but go into the aux socket?.

I will be very happy for all advice please

Cheers Adam

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
As for USB, you needed to format the memory stick to NTFS i think, read the manual and it will tell you what size memory sticks and format it will support, and what file type's, should work fine then.

Renault Clio 182
I cant see anything like that in the manual tho says about the connection should work when you plug it in but nothing about format. I have an ipod touch so thought it would work straight away.

2009 Clio Sport III
Check in the ICE section, there are quite a couple of isssues with the USB connection on the 200. I did quite a lot of testing on multiple devices with no joy. Many other people are experiencing the same issue. Not even my local dealer could get it working right in three different vehicles.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Is there not a 'specific' lead? As I know a couple of units with USB ports that don't work with Apple leads but use their own.

Also, is it switched on the box? Couple of boxes I know do that too.