ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 200

RS200
Can't wait for mine (GW too, but with black speedlines)- always felt my silver 172 was a bit too subtle ^^ Attention from other hot hatch drivers, or the public in general? When did you order btw? The wait for delivery is driving me insane! I love the cup anthracite wheel design aswell, though actually. What did you own before also?

mostly people in petrol stations comment on it but all sorts of people give it a good stare. my bro followed me home from picking it up and said it looks really good on the road.
i had a fiesta zetec s before .
And i ordered my car 3 months ago so i know your pain! lol

RS200
im thinking of getting a GT spoiler for it. think that looks good. dunno how much they are though. i,d never buy the scafolding cup spoiler though

LY 200
The one thing i hate (no HATE) about the 197's/200's is the spoilers - Dont do it chaps!

Renaultsport Clio 200
I love my Glacier White 200. I don't understand why people don't like the front end. I think it looks better than the 197 IMHO. It is very distinctive and nothing out there looks like it.

I agree about the recaros on long drives which is why i didn't add them. Just specced the cup chassis, essential on this car I think.

3935205248_451ba4cb7b.jpg

PS 200
I agree about the recaros on long drives which is why i didn't add them. Just specced the cup chassis, essential on this car I think.
Dunno about essential ;)

Cup chassis would be fine provided you're on decent roads - on the b-roads of Aberdeenshire I reckon the cup chassis would break either your back or most of your teeth :).

But as pointed out earlier - I'm old enough to be most of you guy's Grandad :rasp:

LY 200
I love my Glacier White 200. I don't understand why people don't like the front end. I think it looks better than the 197 IMHO. It is very distinctive and nothing out there looks like it.

3935205248_451ba4cb7b.jpg

It is stunning but only in certain colours like GW! :)

Renaultsport Clio 200
Dunno about essential ;)

Cup chassis would be fine provided you're on decent roads - on the b-roads of Aberdeenshire I reckon the cup chassis would break either your back or most of your teeth :).

But as pointed out earlier - I'm old enough to be most of you guy's Grandad :rasp:

Ha Ha, I am no youngster myself and I have some cracking B roads rounds here in Central Scotland, in fact came over one last night from work. The car is a lot better than you would imagine on these surfaces, the damping is excellent and the seats are great, which combines to provide more comfort than you think.

E87 118d M Sport
great colour. does look different. reali starting to like it in certain colours.

its your car. as long as you like it, thats all that matters!