ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition to the family (Z4)

Turns up Tuesday, 61 plate with 2500miles on the clock. High line addition, red leather/heated seats/19" alloys etc. Will post some better pics up when it comes and a little review of how it drives.

WBALM32060E516640_01_DL_020712_1.jpg

WBALM32060E516640_04_DL_020712_4.jpg

WBALM32060E516640_05_DL_020712_5.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Mums got one and she loves it, shes had hers from new. So much better looking than the older shape.

Aye it's mainly for mother to potter about in, i'll use it now and again. It's only the 23i sDrive, 2.5L straight six. Just one she seen and fell in love with so i ordered it for her there and then.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Not bad at all! I like these.

I hired one for my old man two summers ago, a couple of things;

Run flats are the work of someone who doesnt drive.
The long bonnet makes for getting used to.
The engine isnt as throaty as a 6cyl should be.

I undertand your old dear will probably take absolutley no notice of these things lol.

I did just right a review, but pressed the back button (twice!!111!!2) by accident FFS.

All in all, looks very nice, goes well, handles well and a lovely place to be in general. And the folding hard top is a work of art!

24grijc.jpg

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
I looked at the M-sport's before deciding on the vee, nice cars all in all.

Personally prefer the hard-tops but thats just me :) That red interior looks like it would wake you up in the morning anyway

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Sat in one of these at the dealers last week, very nice place to be. Although I do prefer the look of the E86.