ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition to the family...

Audi TT 3.2 V6
look what landed on our drive today. yes a 3.0tdi audi a5, unfortunately its the old mans not mine :( He let me have a little drive though and omg does it shift. the pull in 2nd gear is quite amazing, just doesnt sound or feel like a diesel. anyway enough talking more pics.... (excuse pic quality, just a few quckies using my phone)

Image205.gif

Image206.gif

Image207.gif

Image208.gif

Image209.gif

Image210.gif

Image211.gif

Audi TT 3.2 V6
for those of you that dont know, acceleration in the a5 3.0tdi varient is 5.8 seconds, top speed limited to 155. certainly a quick motor!

A slow one :-(
my old man is after one of these but wants a slower version! Don't know why like lol but they are sweet motors!

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
Diesels these days seem to be quick as you like you only have to look at the R8 that won at Le Mans to see whats coming in the future.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Very smart, nice shape the A5. Audi are in my dads bad books atm.

for those of you that dont know, acceleration in the a5 3.0tdi varient is 5.8 seconds

0-62 ?

If so, that's rather nippy. :cool:

yup 0-62 is 5.8 secs. the sheer torque the car produces going from 1st to 2nd even after gently accelerating through 1st is unbelievable. pins you in your seat and makes you smile...alot lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Agree,we only often see the best models at car show's and then when the come out the wheels have shrunk and there not quite as nice

Loving that still though,even with pram wheels

M

mini-valver

Chris the S5 is lush enough!

Love it, Russ! Long time no see matey!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
S5?..pfft, i sh*t 'em ;)

there's something about the RS cars though, biturbo V10 will do it some favours too. lol