ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Alacantra trimming and my car at FCS

BG 182
Good evening everyone, thought Id share with you all my new alacantra bits on the interior thanks to Austin!

Handbrake cover
2vmhhj9.gif

A-pillars
jv69g8.jpg

2hnakau.jpg

This is my new stance sitting on FK silverlines, not perfected yet still need some tweaking but you get the idea ;) tell me what you think!

1129575.jpg

5dq9tf.gif

330frih.gif

Also got my new 3/4 recessed plate fitted with my new personalised number!
Thanks for looking,
Dan

Last edited:

S23

The Cleee-O
Subtle but awesomely effective. Really like that man, amazing how much different the A pillars look now. :)

billabong...
Looks fantastic love the black ones! also how long have you had the 3/4 plate on? think i might get one just a little worried about getting pulled over!

BG 182
Thanks guys well chuffed with how the car is looking at the moment! Sam ive had my plate on for around 2 weeks now, not been pulled yet, they look no different from afar, little chance of being pulled i think, its worth it lol

Looks clean as fooook mate, like the silver wheels too! Makes a nice change.... Get a CF Splitter on though, just to finish the front end off...

Did you do the a pillars yourself?

Saw this at FCS mate and it looked very tidy!! I have some Austin goodies in mine as well :)

It's not the 3/4 plate you want to worry about... It's the illegal spacing lol!! :rasp:

DB.

BMW 440i
So nice! I would love a BG like that. I prefer the silver over anthra wheels.

Do you have any more plans for it? Don't ruin it!

BG 182
Thanks everyone!

Matthew - Austin done them for me, hes done a wicked job and the delivery was fast!

Dave - Im in the middle of sourcing a splitter and v6 airbox

Really debating on leaving the wheels as they are or change them :s I cant decide lol

DB.

BMW 440i
Leave em pal, looks fresh.

Splitter is worth it, the CF ones are the nicest! Had mine on over a year now! :)

BG 182
I suppose k-tec is the best place to get hold of a splitter? or someone selling one on here?

DB.

BMW 440i
Yup, I was about to go to Ktec but picked one up off here for a little bit cheaper! Not much in it though, hold their value quite well.

BG 182
Looks very nice. How you finding the FK coilovers - would you recommend them?

100% ive had them twice now and love them tbh, if you have a budget and dont want to spend half of what the car is worth on suspension go with FK's lol