ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new alloys

1.6 16v without an engine
these are my new alloys... the cars not finished yet so dont be too nasty :p im getting it lowered, colour coded and then getting a full s/s pipercross system... tell me what yas think...
Photo-0088.jpg

Photo-0089.jpg

Photo-0090.jpg

Photo-0091.jpg

Golf R soon...
I like the wheels very nice :D

Some sideskirts will look good, make the car look lower then!

Are they K-tec rear lights?

Chocolate Bar™
best wheels ever these ;) seriously though looks nice mate, think they looked better on my black beast though!

well i like them anyways... its all about being individual... like i said its not finished yet... erm.... yeah i swapped my 1.6 badges round... so theres a pleb with 1.6 on a 1.2 :eek: lol.... ill post some more pics up when i get some...

DazG said:
I like the wheels very nice :D

Some sideskirts will look good, make the car look lower then!

Are they K-tec rear lights?

no i did them myself... lol... professional style..hehe... the wheels are very deepdish...how much dyu reckon i can lower on 17's?

C

Cupster

Nice rims but I don't think the balck goes with the blue dude. Maybe after some colour coding

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i'd say dont colour code it. mebbies 172 rear bumper the side strips look good with the wheels!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nathe16v said:
well i like them anyways... its all about being individual... like i said its not finished yet... erm.... yeah i swapped my 1.6 badges round... so theres a pleb with 1.6 on a 1.2 :eek: lol.... ill post some more pics up when i get some...

your right about the individual bit, most people who said not for them have turinis...... and not on a cup

the amount of turini'd clios at fcs was unreal, thats why i went for something different

gt_gaz said:
your right about the individual bit, most people who said not for them have turinis...... and not on a cup

the amount of turini'd clios at fcs was unreal, thats why i went for something different
exactly... if no one ever went their own ways....we would be stuck on the same things forever cos no one would have any new ideas... people will follow suit on something... maybe it wont be black deepdish wheels on blue cars... but i may aswell try... theres always got to be a first at something...

are they wolfrace alloys was finkin of puttin them ones on my silver but ont too sure!! they look good mate as long as u r happy!!

hellsbells said:
are they wolfrace alloys was finkin of puttin them ones on my silver but ont too sure!! they look good mate as long as u r happy!!
yeah theyre wolfrace street octanes... 17's.. i was gunna go for 15s and slam it to the ground but theres lots of speed humps on my way to work so theres no point..

i payed £546 of the queens finest... and i dont think theyre too big... still enough space to lower it ... my cars a 51 reg (like it says on the reg lol)