ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new badge to cover clio badge holes, help!!

Clio 182 Black Gold
As the title says really. I took the clio badge off the back of my 182 and obv there are now two lovely holes. I need a nicer looking new badge to cover it up but not really sure about paying £30 for the new style rs badge. Has anyone got any other badges on there car that cover the holes?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Your choices are a crappy 'Sport' badge from Halfords for £5,
respray your 'Clio' badge and refit it or,

one of these for £38
!BoOsyTQBGk~$(KGrHqQH-CoEuZUtTqBGBLmrT9g)lg~~_12.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renaultsp...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d3037c188

Or one of these for £40
$(KGrHqR,!jQE2IPiFI6oBNlenlZ-Jw~~_12.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RenaultSp...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1aa30a15

Or just get a sticker and put that over the holes, although it'll more than likely sink into them over time.

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
does the newer style badge cover both holes completley, it looks as if the lift hole would be larger than the width of the badge

kshoughton

ClioSport Club Member
  RS182
The top part of the R covers the first hole and the piece saying "renault sport" covers the second.

kshoughton

ClioSport Club Member
  RS182
You'd have to go and measure it up mate. The sizes are on there.

Personally I don't think it would look very good but if you like it go for it.

Clio 182 Black Gold
okay. ye i know its not the best badge in the world but personally i think its better than the clio badge and its at least its not £30!

Clio 182 Black Gold
Ye i sprayed my clio bagde black, didnt like it, then carbon wrapped it and still didnt like it. I think it just the shape of the badge that doesnt do it for me. I like the Renault sport one above more than the RS Renault sport. Has anyone got a picture of the £40 Renault sport one on their car? Pref black 182, if not then any :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I like the Lutecia Badge that are floating around on some cars on here