ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bits for blue :) - pics

a turbo'd yellow car
had my 'BLUE' for a month and put k-tec splitter bulbs viper flat wiper blades and lowerd 35mm and just adds to the cup experiance! you have got to lower your car itl make a hell of a diffrence! getting trophy speedlines tomorrow whoop whoop! :D

did you get your silver bulbs from k-tec?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
just got mine from ebay - philips ones though, of course.

Pointless getting the tints on the front cause for what I would want it would be way illegal cause i'd want it to match. Don't really want to get a naff one cause it's just as if you haven't.

Bassyboi, keep thinking about lowering but cause I find the cup suspension pretty good I'm just like arghhh. Sometimes it's on stilts, sometimes it's ok.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
they would bug me too lol. you dont live to far from me so i might see your car around some time or you will see me! how about aero wiper blades? and cliosort stickers for other mods?

Didn't see your message!
Uhh, I did have cliosport stickers but idiot here put them on before she got tints, so I had to peel it all off again! Got some to go on though!

I deffo need new wiper blades, mine are cack-tastic.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Looks wicked! :D

Much more planned?

Ta :approve:
Erm, few things - new exhaust system, panel filter in, new plates, couple of bits sprayed, new mats, fit two new tyres, strut braces, new wiper blades, and a wash.

Oh, and wondering whether to refurb my alloys in darker grey/black or just keep them anthracite, hummm

Ian

Focus TDCi
I reckon a lighter shade of silver would work well, something similar to the bullets perhaps? If not then something to match the splitter and tints.

Don't look bad just as standard really, 172 alloys are better though.. put a set of them on and you'd totally have yourself a sleeper :approve:

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Not a fan of lighter alloys on the RB personally, I dunno why - just seems to 'wash' it out a bit.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Aye fair enough.. I say go with what you think, you seem to be doing a good job of it so far. :)