ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bra and sprayed badges

Saw on your other post £75+ vat for the bra.

Now tell me whats the point in having one when in a few years time or whatever a respray of the bonnet by a decent local bodyshop near me who has done work on 3 of my cars now would do that for £60?

My old Clio had 1 stone chip I could see on it in 3 years. Little touch up sorted it out though and could not tell.

That price was the initial cost to if the order was less than 10, remember i had these made for us all from a company in Germany, and I included the VAT.

The actual price was £65 inc VAT. And your cars still gonna be driven round with chips for a few years your way, Im not getting into an argument, I bought it to follow the Euro theme im doing, you dont have one so dont worry.

Turbos.
cliobra.jpg

Probably shouldn't admit to this but i like this Clio! :eek:

I dont like the bras, I'd sooner drive my car around for say 3 years without one, at the end of my ownership have a buyer haggle £50 off for the stone chips he spots than drive around with one of them on for the whole time I own the car.. Each to thier own tho m8.

Also, take the tow eye off dude, silly idea not on track, and will get pulled if the police see it as not road legal...

ive had mine on since last july, never been pulled

Why on earth do you drive around public roads with the front tow hook attached ? I been trying to think of a reason other then to look different (a tool)! I can think of plenty of cons tho if you want me to list some ?

To those with these bras, do you drive round with the bra on all the time ?

If i'd had an expensive respray then fair enough, but on normal paint on a normal car..
I think they look uttely crap tbh, I do however see what they are for though, but tbh i've never had that many stone chips on any of my cars - the way not to get them is to hang back from the car infront !

Ad

MK2 FRS
To those with these bras, do you drive round with the bra on all the time ?

If i'd had an expensive respray then fair enough, but on normal paint on a normal car..
I think they look uttely crap tbh, I do however see what they are for though, but tbh i've never had that many stone chips on any of my cars - the way not to get them is to hang back from the car infront !

agreed. they just dont do it for me and the benefits are far out weighed by the cons.

E60 diesel powah
ive had mine on since last july, never been pulled

Why on earth do you drive around public roads with the front tow hook attached ? I been trying to think of a reason other then to look different (a tool)! I can think of plenty of cons tho if you want me to list some ?

dont really care wot u think to be honest mate? my car? my mods? did i ask u if i could have the towing eye on my car? from my point of view i think it looks gd, if u dont! ur choice! :)