ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new brake disc and willy wheels

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i won a set of tarox g88 discs on ebay for £65 ( not a bad price as they r normaly about £170) also got my other willy wheel back from refurb, might take it back and ask if they could do it again as it seems a darker shade of gold then the rest, what do u think? refurbed wheel is bottom left
DSCF0971.jpg

DSCF0974.jpg

DSCF0976.jpg

can hardly notice it on the pics, will be a lot harder to spot on the car too!

does this mean your taking the lenso's off?

172 phaseII
they look good!
a mate has the willy wheels done the same but then must of been coated in laquer that had flakes in it, so you look closely they look really sparkly, pretty cool!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
looks like i won't bother with the wheel then, f**k it they will b dirty soon enough;) , lenso r coming off but just for the winter as i want them to still look good next year so sorry dutty no swap yet, must say company did a very good job with the wheel as it was a pig before i gave it to them and has returned in a1 condition, just would of like the colour to b a tad lighter.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i took it to a tyre place called ash wheels and tyres which is on the a12 in essex, they then sent it off but i don't know who to.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
took some daytime photos today, dont think its as noticeable outside?? 1st pic is refurb, 2nd is orignal colour? 3rd next to car withe refurbed on back ( loving the wide track in the pic)
DSCF0977.jpg

DSCF0978.jpg

DSCF0980.jpg