ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bumparoooo

Finally got the bumper back from the body shop. Started out as a 182 bumper but had the holes smoothed over and sprayed. Nearly didnt go on though. Spun the car on a round about on the way to get it. I must have hit some diesel and was about 1mm from a write off. Was funny watching peoples face though as they came round the roundabout and saw me the wrong way!! :D

But here we are. Comments always welcome :)

3600516032_caa6ab1cf5_o.jpg

3600516196_055de0721f_o.jpg

3600518008_8eefea0f57_b.jpg

120d M-Sport
Squeeky bum time i bet when you was on that roundabout :rasp:

Car looks fantastic mate! Love the black with black wheels! Exhaust looks good too! :approve:

182kev

They 17's keano ?

I was hoping for some new shots popping up the same as your avi pic :(

any recent full on pics mate ?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Very nice!! How much did it cost you to get the work done on the bumper?

Clio 182 inferno
nice, really like the exhaust!

P.S. where did you get it and how much ? if you dont mind me asking PM me if you want

Last edited:
  LoW clio Sh*t...&..
His car is not shiny.. its Photoshopped! :rasp:
Looking nice and better though nick.. how much did it cost you to smooth it? wouldve been much cheaper if u just bought a 172 bumper... :slap:

Combo
Was expecting to see some Turbos going by your av, have you got any or was it a 'shop?

Car looks good though.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Was expecting to see some Turbos going by your av, have you got any or was it a 'shop?

Car looks good though.

The ronals were from his friends which he tried on for a while.. (correct me if m wrong nick) but yea last time i heard he's looking for a set of Ronals.. Dont think it was a chop mate..

mx5
This is one of my fav cars on here, very original, and the front looks mean as f**k. New rear bumper is looks much better than before.

But yea, some euro rims would look mint on it

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
get your headlights sorted but and its spot on! love what you've done to it

BG 182 FF
looks even better now you have got a sport rear bumper on, great car m8y thank god you didn't rite it off

mk5 fiesta zetec s
loooks mint mate. i wish mine looked like that :( . how much did the exhaust set you back if you dont mine me asking (pm me if you want)