ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*NEW BUMPER*

no way!! i didnt know clios were japanese! how i never noticed theyre so alike to civics, colts, skylines and supras, i dont know!

well i wanted something different and i reckon it looks mean especially wit the badboy bonnet!

i know its a bit extreme but its a head turner!

well i go on holiday on the 12th but my flight aint til 10pm so wont need to leave here til 6pm!

wot time u goin? how much?

need to check the finances first as im sprayin the door handles, bumper, scuttle board and sunroof trim so i think thatll rinse wot i av left! but will def let u know!!

hey mate, I kinda like it! I dont like them kinda bumpers on novas on that but it looks different but a good way on urs! But im sure it will loot alot better when its sprayed in the right colour n that.
Good stuff mate :) & im sure it is a head turner! ive noticed that things arent that nice in a pic & u can easily insult them from pics but when you see it cruising down the street you really notice it & it looks alot better so good stuff mate :)
post up a pic of when its sprayed on monday :)

Could hinge it at the very bottom, below the bit that comes up in the middle - then you could sort something out so you could lift it up out of sight (useful now the old bill are using lasers round where we are) and drop it back down when youre stopped. ;)

I would load the above picture up with my little play on it, but I cant save jpg files in Paint apparently... :mad:

ill prob stick it on the mesh!

well it was either that jap style bumper or a terminator one! right choice?

white16valver - i might get rockets comin out the side holes to blow up the laser camera instead! lol!

172 M69 eater

nice mate i was lookin at that the other day on prosport... how much was it?

it reminds me or a corsa...... hmmm!

what ya gettin at the back?

patty

cost £200 from prosport but took a month to get here!

on the bak i was lookin at the mynheer rear bumper for £295 or k-tec combat one but cant get it til end of the month!

Alex

silver valver/hybrid

White16valver, what i do is save any pic in paint then open it up in microsoft photo editor then you can change it to a jpg.

Looks good but youll have to spend loads to match up the rest of the car with the mad looking bumper. I like the Kombat rear from k-tec defo.

Good luck

-Rob

yep the rest is gettin the k-tec combat kit as the rear bumper looks the meaniest! the mynheer is jus too much and u need a centre exit zorst!

hopefully everything will be done for donny south tryin to win the best non valver award! (ha!)