ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW CAMS

renaultsport clio 182
hey guys looking to get some cams for the f4R seen quite a few inc cat cams, kent cams etc anybody here know which ones will give me the biggest gain without a harsh idle, much appreciated, also are these worth the money and what gains will/should i be expecting ;)

HBT 172 Cup
Catcam 428's for a good idle, they are a bit tame though.

Engine Dynamics / Shcrick / C&B, for more performance, but at the sacrifice of a slightly lumpier idle (why do so many people actually care about a lumpy idle??)

Schrick´d 182

Idle on my 182 with Schrick Cams, Headwork, and the CB22 8200_7804 RS-Tuner Map

Last edited by a moderator:
  renaultsport clio 182
nice one for the feedback have been looking at the ones from engine dynamics and for the price i think i might be giving those a try, im not in the know when fitting parts like these but would i need a re-map as well to get the full benefit from the cams, been thinking of getting the jms induction setup with piper X race filter and the engine dynamic cams then a remap, hoping to get around 190 bhp :cool:

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Yeah you will need a remap otherwise your car will run like crap and try and stall etc. Although andy does a deal all in with a remap, got mine for 750, cams fitting and remap all good! Cant fault him at all think he has a bit of a waiting list at the mo for work but for that price you cant go wrong especially when places charge £300+ alone for a custom remap and the cams cost 499, so your getting fitting and a tailered remap for 250 off of ED,Bargain!