ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New canon 650d

dk

911 GTS Cab
Surprised its not been mentioned yet, was launched yesterday I think, amazing spec though, now got touch screen articulated, and autofocus on video mode, serious bit of amateur kit!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yes it is, lots of new features, special night modes, the autofocus video is a biggy, pretty useless without it, digic5 processor I think too

I really wish camera manufacturers would make SLR's without a video option. Make it cheaper and purer for those only interested in stills. If I bought a brand new camera tomorrow and the video was faulty I would count myself lucky!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Needing AF in video? Wat?
Yes that's right.

When you buy a video camera, does it auto focus?

Yes, nuff said.

I don't use my video as its way too much of a pain in the ass, it's not designed for casuals, it's for professionals, but these cameras are aimed at the amateur user, they don't want to create an advert, or a tv show, they want to video their mate riding a horse inbetween taking photos. Af is perfect for this.