ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car Abarth 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how the leather seats were slippery... The bit you sit on is alcantara on those Sabelt seats I posted earlier. You can't slip around on alcantara, surely?

Pics of the clocks please with the lights on... they look awesome in these!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I don't understand how the leather seats were slippery... The bit you sit on is alcantara on those Sabelt seats I posted earlier. You can't slip around on alcantara, surely?

Pics of the clocks please with the lights on... they look awesome in these!

That's in the saebelts but in the normal Abarth ones they would be full leather

saw one in manchester last night, 4 albanians under the arches.

they are 'funky' though.

i'd have one as a second car!

Just googled for a better idea... are these the option chairs?

112_0807_12z+fiat_500_abarth+seats.jpg

If so, good move not speccing them... they look s**t! Sabelts in the future IMO, hero seats!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As much as the financial side of things confused me... THAT IS MINT!!!!!!!

Perfect wheels too. Bet you're really chuffed mate. Will have to have a closer look at the next meet!

DCi 100
Looks cool, in a giant vanilla ice cream sorta way?

Have a proper nosey when out anyways! Your photography is s**t. :)

M135i
Congratulations mate, definitely a very cool car at the moment.

I know you're saying you "love it" at the moment, but let's face it, you're still very much in the "honeymoon" period where the car can do no wrong.

I give it approximately 6 months before you're on here posting a thread about why its not right for you and how you're going to swap it for something better. :)

Not knocking you buddy, I was exactly the same in my younger days lol!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Congratulations mate, definitely a very cool car at the moment.

I know you're saying you "love it" at the moment, but let's face it, you're still very much in the "honeymoon" period where the car can do no wrong.

I give it approximately 6 months before you're on here posting a thread about why its not right for you and how you're going to swap it for something better. :)

Not knocking you buddy, I was exactly the same in my younger days lol!

Lol this is true but with the Abarth there is always thing like exhaust and remaps that are readily available from the dealers, and I was told last week by the Manchester dealers that from next month you can buy Koni coilovers from the dealers and keep your warranty!

Win

That's a nice little car. I could quite imagine being happy with that. If I had a vaginarr. Nah fair play it's a really cool car.

Shame about the 100% chairs though :(

Clio 172 Cup
How long you been a hair dresser?

Jokes aside, it's nice, as said before if my lass owned one I'd defo have a blast in it now and again. Don't think I could be seen getting out of it by my mates, the homosexual jokes would annoy me. lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nay bad. I like the wheels tbh. Just look a bit noddy from the rear imo

Also can a mod not change the title to Fiat 500 Abarth ;)

I drive a Renaultsport 197 Cup, not a Clio dont you know!

182 ff with cup pack's
Re: new car FIAT Abarth 500

very nice!! My dad got a mito from there nice dealership to look around too. Enjoy!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Looks fantastic mate, te lunar grey colour is my favourite but I love them.

They look like eveything you could want from a pocket rocket. I can only say they need mods, those ss wheels, mybe seats, definitely an exhaust system to make it sond like a pocket and springs if they are possible. Tht's coming from a guy that's not into modding.

Looking forward to more pictures. And you know what, even if you do decide to change in 6 months who gives a f**k, you can always say you tried one.

Charged Superleggera

Its a cool wee car for sure but personally i would have kept the megan and went all out on it.

Skoda fabia Vrs

They look like eveything you could want from a pocket rocket. I can only say they need mods, those ss wheels, mybe seats, definitely an exhaust system to make it sond like a pocket and springs if they are possible. Tht's coming from a guy that's not into modding.

Looking forward to more pictures. And you know what, even if you do decide to change in 6 months who gives a f**k, you can always say you tried one.

Agree with this

Mondeo TDCI 130
Lynden, don't take this the wrong way, but thats a cool car.... For my wife!

Glad you're enjoying it though.

See, i look at the pics and think yeah thats mint! But i wouldn't drive it, would feel straight as a roundabout!

im a bit confused the esseesse kit you can buy at any time do you still get the crate ? if you buy it from the factory do you still get the stock wheels an springs is their any differences between after market kit an factory fit esseesse kit

Z4

I quite like these, always reminds me of playing forza 3 lol.

Financially, daft idea to 'save money' but if you like it, who cares? There's always going to be haters, some will be jealous too :)

As for it being girly, it clearly is! But again, does it matter? I used to drive a tt and always found the banter funny, as long as you don't take it to heart. Nice Fiat.

I dont rate the wheels at all, some lightweight leggeras or something would suit this down to the ground.

im a bit confused the esseesse kit you can buy at any time do you still get the crate ? if you buy it from the factory do you still get the stock wheels an springs is their any differences between after market kit an factory fit esseesse kit

Its a dealer fit option, so you will get the crate and the original bits and bobs.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
absolutly love the car and the bluetooth voice recognition is awesome.
thanks for the replies
heres a few pictures i have taken.

IMG_6772copy.jpg

IMG_6769copy.jpg

IMG_6781copy.jpg

IMG_6765copy.jpg

thanks

lynden

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hope you read my post mate.

Is it you that's taking the pictures?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

well im looking at getting hold of some SS wheels at the moment and also maybe getting the monza exhaust from abarth themselves (4 pipes)

and yeh ive got a feeling that i wont be changing it, i drove it all today for about 45 miles without putting my foot down once and it just felt right at slow speeds and when its not in sport mode the steering is very very light and its just really easy to drive around town unlike the megane.

all in all its a great little car and yes its me taking the pictures (i know they are shite but i was in a rush lol)

lynden

TTRS & V50
My mrs loves these, can't say i'd own one though.

Hope your returning to the dealer next month to get the koni's. Suspension before performance !!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Dont de-sticker it.

The stickers mean average joe on the street knows its special, without them its a boring 1l base model with some chav wheels. The stickers show off the abarth heritage

Status
Not open for further replies.