ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car advice

Hello all,

Getting itchy fingers again, had the 182 for about 8 months now, but being pretty spot on as standard its getting a bit boring. Dont want to mod it and ruin it, so starting to look aound. I was going to buy an Elise before i brought the clio but couldnt find a nice one.

Anyways, not to bothered about practicality, fuel economy etc. as ive got a company car so want something for the weekends and summer, so far ive ben thinking about:

S2 Elise
M3 Evo cab (got to be estoril blue!)
Early Boxster
older 911

and on the exreme side:
Evo VI onwards
Focus RS (bit worried about depreciation)
Mint EsCos

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated, I am really looking for something that is reliable, as im planning a road trip through Europe in it this year, and it must be faster than the 182, or theres no point.

Cheers

Mat

Hey Mat I dont want to state the obvious so I wont..........enough said eh :D

Cya Stu (the only car to have owner :D)

Ill be selling the 172 for an elise at some point over the next year.

Focus RS wont depreciate that much due to the numbers made, theyre still in high demand (well with car theives anyway)

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 27 January 2005

Hey Mat I dont want to state the obvious so I wont..........enough said eh :D

Cya Stu (the only car to have owner :D)
Would usually definately consider the v6, but i work for a renault dealer and have access to one most of the time. and i think it might be a bit fat to fit in my garage!!

Yep I see where youre coming from.........but Id still buy a V6 oh yeah :D

Theres just nothin on the road to match a V6 (my opinion).........Id even consider buying another :D

Cya Stu